Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boredom is not in my dictionary!!!!

Well, the last few days (like last Saturday) were quite boring, but not for LONG. Aunt Monica, my mom's friend from Australia, came to stay in my house on last Wednesday. She is a religious Christian and always like to teach about the bible and God. It was interesting.

Friday - during training, I WANTED TO PULL MY HAIR AND TEAR MYSELF APART
The children were noisy and hard to control. No SPs. Very boring

Yesterday (which was Saturday), the SPs finally came. Training was okay but bad for Perry. He was thrown and his lips hit Norman and then started to bleed. OMG. It was very bad!!!! Must be more careful in the future.

After training, I hurry back home to join my family, aunt jenny, uncle james, and more and of course Aunt Monica ( the guest of honor). After dinner, my family and the other went Karaoke. Uncle Jame and I watched Charlie Chaplin, damn funny. And in the end, everyone started to watch IP MAN, my favorite movie.

Anyway, Bugis' bomb issue was just a prank. Can't believe it, a 19 years-old guy did that, Slap his face!!!! Got singapore into a mess. If it was real, I would already be dead!!! LOL

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix