Friday, November 20, 2009

Aikido Demo @ Causeway Point



RP Aikido Demo @ Causeway Point, Woodlands

The champion team RP Aikido have once again step into the limelight (actually a small stage with 20 mats)

This is the second biggest demo for me and the RP Aikido. It's in the shopping mall, causeway point. A lot of audiences and passer-bys during the evening. The demo comprised of weapons vs weapons techniques and mutiple attacking. It was impossible to make a big throw due to the small stage. The white belts are very nervous but they manage to overcome their fear.

I would like to thanks the RP Aikido for the teamwork we done in the demo. It was a great job done. And I would also like to thanks Perry, QingHua, Shi Mei and Wendy for support me in the demo. You all are great friends and I greatly touched by your very action.

1 comment:

-wendyngik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix