Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chengdu

Trip to Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou & Emei

Two days ago, I arrived back in Singapore after a long 10 day trip to Chengdu. Chengdu is a very beauteous city, its area is surrounded by mountainous area such as Jiuzhaigou and Mt Emei. The trip was very memorable and unforgettable. I encountered a lot of amazing scenery and experience a lot of different culture, tradition. I am also lucky to meet the Channel 8 celebrity, Quan Yi Feng. It is nice talking to her too. Lol. Most importantly, the most enjoyable thing about this trip is all our tour group, the members, leader and tour guide.

I would like to thank tour leader William, tour guide Dong Dong for showing great care and concern, and also great help when I was sick. I would also like to thank all tour member for the great fun and laughter, especially Sheren, Jenny, Mary, Elaine, Nancy, etc. It is very lucky and great to be together in this trip, it is definitely my most enjoyable trip among the many vacation to China.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix