Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dinner with SPAC: A great return

Re-living the beautiful memories
Being with the SPAC members once again was a wonderful time. It have been a long long long time since I left SPAC in joining a new organisation. Though I was in RP and managing things in the RPAC, I still think of the SPAC members. I have always remembered the beautiful times we been. Wonderful people such as perry, abel, imran, liling, jasmine, yiliang and the others, they are the best friends ever. I also learned a lot of valuable things and gained countless experiences from them and their many activities planned by them. Through them, I am able to develop myself further. Thank-you very much to SPAC for the times we have been through. Today's dinner is also a memory to remember too.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix