Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The End of the Holidays!!!!

Well well, holidays are ending and I am mourning over the death of holidays LOL. Holidays were great and life have to go on to the boring thing. But actually I am looking forward to the first day of school, I was curious at the different modules I going to have and the strangers that I need to work with. Totally new and different. What are my modules??? Here's the timetable!!!!



Well well, 5 modules..............The chim one is Anatomy and Physiology, where you will get dizzy in looking and memorizing all the different parts of the human body. Good Luck to me!!! Luckily, I did some research and preparation, hope they are useful to me.

Adventure Education, Sociology..........look interesting, looking forward to get my hand on it.

9.15am everyday and each day go different classroom......Sian

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix