Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rush Hour!!!

Hi, I'm back. Sorrie for not updating my blogs. I was very busy due to the RP tight schedule. Class starts at 9.15am everyday. Even though it start later, the schedule is very tight. Break period is 45 minutes. No time to eat early lunch, 'cause the queues in food haven and Koufu is damn long. In the second break, the queues are longer. Sometimes there no time to eat.

Well, at least my results were good. A B A B B. LOL.

But of course in the first week, I am quite quiet but my brain is thinking. LOL
The second week, my friends started to think i'm active and quite a joker. LOL
Time is harsh and my teammates like to hurry, they will panic if they did not finish the the presentation in the final meeting. I said, "Relax, I love to waste time, so waste time!"
They don't understand but the work is already done.LOL

Advice of the Week... .... ....


No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix