Saturday, October 17, 2009

Aikido Youth Meet 2009


Aikido Youth Meet 2009
@ RP

Not long before I joined RP Aikido, I have a golden opportunity to represent RP Aikido for the demo competition at the meet. It was wonderful and unforgettable experience in the meet. And to make things even better, we, RP Aikido won the competition in this meet. Meeting different instructors and other aikido friends was very special. Meeting Philip Sensei and shaking his hand is such a honor.

The day before the meet, we have to move up the mats and prepare for the demo. It was tiring but worth it. Thanks to all my RP Aikido friends for......... being my friends!!!! RP Aikido rox!!! I look forward to all the demo and activities in the future.




Ali, the Happy host of the day !!!!

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix