Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to E35M



It's been a while since I have last blogged. Quite busy in RP, pre-reading, worksheets and presentation. My life is all the well!!!! Last friday, after school (hopefully), I took the train to Novena. I was reading a book in the train and was so into it that I landed on Orchard MRT. I thought, "Oh shit, wrong stop." So I went to Orchard ION for a walk before returning to Novena. When I walked into ION, I met my old E35M classmates (Jim, Elmo, Jinli, Jaron, Vincent, Pierre, Wen Long & Youhuai), a coincidence but fate.

I joined them for dinner. It's been long long time since I last saw them (Except for Jim, where I met in the bus 168, sleeping and snoring, wearing white jacket and hooded. LOL) At the RP Open House 2010, I met some of them. It's great to actually meet them again. Pierre, as usually, is very intelletual as even.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix