Sunday, January 4, 2009

HI and SUMMARY

HI, welcome to a new year 2009!!!! I hope everyone have a good start for the year, but I doubt so. Schooling is boring and projects and homeworks are stressful. I did not have a good start either; On the day i return from Malaysia, I went training and almost break my finger, luckily I just injure my thumbs. What a stupid incident!!! LOL

Last Saturday was Glenda's grading, ONLY I PERSON. She tired like HELL LOL. She did a great job, congrats!!! Training was as usual.

Sunday, the training was crowded. The TPs suddenly increase LOL. I was surprised. Training was as usual too and i skip the second training, all excuses lied in my injured thumbs. Yong Xin was very sad that her dog disappeared from Sensei's car, cheer up.

Hope the following weeks are as fruitful as the past!!!!!!!

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix