Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last Man Standing !!!!

Yeah, the days before holidays is decreasing one by one. Everyone anticipating. Self-declared holidays. My class is reducing into a few people. And for today's lesson, everyone went off except me and Pierre. Poor Mr. Joseph Chan. LOL. The others went to the Airport to bid Ning Yu farwell as she is going back to China for reunion. Good luck Ning Yu and see you in SHL in the next school term.

At this point of time, before the holidays start, I was busy in my work and also the preparation for what I am going to do in the holidays. Going to get some part-time jobs. Holidays, in my opinion, are boring. Do nothing but SLACK. ROT at home if you never go out. So boring when you are on holidays and the others are not. All Alone. very boring. Well, life goes on and on... .... ... got to deal with it until any events I can participate.

Well, I would like to thanks the wonderful faciliators that have taught me in the first and second semester. Thanks for the guidance and the patience, it is so wonderful to have you all around.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix