Monday, March 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH PEI EN !!!!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY to En Sarah!!!
One year older LOL!!!

Last Wednesady, we went to Hollang V to celebrate her birthday. It was a very long journey. We went to this vegetarian restaurant (forgotten the name). The ambiance was perfect and romantic. Vegetarian dishes were special dishes and I thought I never like vegetarian food, but turned out to be nice. The food in the resturant was quite expensive; I ordered Green Curry and it costed $22. It's okay and very nice. I also thought the small portion of the food was not enough for me, but I actually felt full.

Well, Sarah was so happy, my sister played the guitar and sang for her. It was very lovely and touching. But Sarah, I dislike the joke, 'cause that joke cause me having phobia of swan meat.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix