Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OPPSS

Forgotten that I got a blog, LOL.

Welcome back to my blog. Holidays are almost over, time really flies. Well, there were a lot of activities going on. The black belt grading was long over. Here are the 3 best pics:








Well, after 2 week after that trip to Sentosa, My painful sunburn is finally over. During these weeks, I have been active in Facebook, found some new games to accompany me. Pets Society and School of Magic.

School's coming and here starts the boring lessons, from 9 to 5, I hope the starting lessons are more interesting and fun than ever before. Finally I can study what I want to study. Sport Psychology is the best!!! Anatomy, my god, can't our body system be simple enough. Sociology in Sports, interesting. Adventure learning, more of practical. My classmates was okay, got to see their profile in http://phototemp.yandao.com/searches

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix