Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friday and Saturday!!!

Fabulous Friday
Friday @ RP was fine and I was glad that the facilitator have changed from the aunt facilitator to a more interesting man. I like his class because his interesting and funny talking kept us awake. I was luckily to have such an interesting and fun facilitator. Meeting with the SP and training was as usual.

Saturday
!!!
About 2.30pm, I mit the SP for lunch (my money used finished, I'm almost broke). After that, training as usual but there were fewer people. Therefore there was no second training and the training time expanded. Dinner @ United Square with SPs and going broke. Later, we went to TP chalet. There was a lot of people (weekends, of course) at Costa Sand. The TPs were having a BBQ so eat eat!!! hahaha. There was PS, X-box and many games they brought. There was one game required two guitar, the Guitar Hero. Sensei played the game, haha. Yong Xin VS Sensei. Sensei Won. hahaha.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix