Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life in RP!!!!!!

Boringg!!!! hahahaha. Holidays were over and SP/TP still enjoying their 6 week of holidays. So good but not in RP. In RP, presentation's everyday. Life is boring especially in Semester 2 where u change class and meet people which are alien to u. The first day u open the door of the classroom, many eyes are looking at u. I was glad I passed my semester 1 result, but need to work harder.

There was a friday ( i think the second one), there was this aunt faciliator that is totally sucky. I did everything except my self-evaluation which is unneccessary, but she gave me a C. Totally sucks!!! And she said don;t care about complaining to her. She sucks and luckily she was a substitue faciliator on that day. My friend said that if she comes again, he is going to drag her to toliet and beat her up ( i know he was just kidding).

The monday class faciliator also sucks. A man which end every sentence with a ssssss, what's his problem! He sucks too.

I hope the rest of the lesson is interesting and fun, not full of boredom and "death".

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix