Friday, September 19, 2008

My Thursday!!!!!

Well! Today at RP is fine, the module was cognitive processes and the facilitator was a nice woman. Better than the aunt facilitator on last Friday. The topic of the day is Occam's Razor, a new knowledge learned. Occam's Razor is a philosophy that states that the simple the things are, the better it is. Even though it is very difficult to research on the topic but we tried our very best to prepare our presentation and the facilitator liked the presentation.

Aikido
I was quite tired after the lesson, so I slack and skip the TP to rest. haha. I went to Kolam Ayer CC straight away to rest and have some food to restore energy. About 7 something pm, Perry and Sebastian came and I show them some aikido video clips to entertain them while we wait for the Hall to be available for us. Training @ Kolam Ayer CC for today was special, we learned many self-defense techniques. It was the most fruitful training. After training, Mr Ong brought food for us as usual, haha. He bought Burger King's burgers and Nasi Lemak and a mooncake, hahaha.

The Narrow Path to Danger
After supper, I went home. As I reached the lift lobby, I saw a man dressed in red looked at me, so I looked back at him in response. It was lucky for my eye to see what the man was up to. In his right hand hold a knife and his pocket, there's another knife. 2 knives!!! I responsed calmy; I pretended to be disturbed by my handphone and simply walk away. I was lucky to see the knives or I will be killed in the lift or my money maybe gone, haha. Therefore I wanna to share a code in the martial art in Aikido (SP and TP):

Fighting must be your last resort
The first is to avoid fighting... ... ...

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix