Monday, September 22, 2008

Aikido in My Life!!!!

What interest me in Aikido?

I believe most of you readers out there are wondering how I get to know aikido and how long I have been training this martial art.

I have been training aikido for 5 years. In my childhood, I dislike martial art for its violence, yet I did not understand what martial art is. Before turning secondary 1, my father wanted me to join karate or taekwondo, but I declined. Soon, my father forced me to join Aikido @ Cairnhill CC. Even though I made some friends but it did not last. The training duration was just 1 hour and it is boring.

My father joined the clan association Nan Yang Pho Leng, where it is located near the CC. Soon someone introduced Sensei Awyong to set up an Aikido class there at Pho Leng so I joined there instead. Because I was quite a playful and naughty boy, under my sensei, my behavior gradually changed. From naughty and playful to discipline and quiet. Haha. At that time, it was the birth of Zhen Qi Shu Aikido. I gained a lot of knowledge and wisdom through the teachings of my sensei. With SP and TP Aikido being formed, I made a golden friendship with them.

Because of Aikido, I am full of discipline, because of Aikido, I have support from my friends. Without Aikido, life will be boring and I will be the disastrous boy I used to be. Haha… … …


Pic of aikido open house (dunno when)


Exchange programme with Shanghai Aikido (2005)


Shanghai trip hahaaha......


Me and Sandy.... hhahha


Exchange programme with Myanmar 2007


The Golden Rock !!!!!!


Spire with a complicated name!!!!!


ME at CNY Demo 2008


Katana of SP


The Wonderful Chalet by SP!!!!

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix