Monday, November 10, 2008

Marvellous Monday!!!

Hi, RP lessons are boring as I expected, nothing interesting, so boring. But I try to do my best to help my team. Even though my grades are not as good as A, I tried my best to pass.

Life with SPAC continues to flourish. Although many people were studied for their exam that occurred in three weeks' times, they will still have time to have extra activities that they are devoted to. Training with SPAC was very good, many people came and I was quite happy. There was a new student, named Bram. 1st year and in the course of computer engineering. He was a foreign student and I thought he was scared that we SPAC may appeared cold towards him. Nevertheless, we introduced ourselves to him friendly and soon he was able to blend in to our environment. He joined us for dinner and he was getting along with the members of the SPAC. I was quite glad to see that, I hope that Bram can continue to join in the friendly group of SPAC people. Don't Give Up!!! haha

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix