Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thursday Training

The following days are boring, boring and more boring. Is life full of boredom? I doubt so. On Thursday after my class, I went to SP meet up Karen to go training @ Kolam Ayer CC. When I went to FC4, I saw Karen and Jasmine sitting and studying. All of them are stressed.haha. We had our dinner there. Although Jasmine was not going training, she felt a itch to go, a ITCH, not a urge. She made up her mind and finally decide to go training with us. But she need to go home to get her stuff, so we took a cab to get to her house.

Upon entering the house, I saw two dogs. One is Jasmine's favorite dog among the two, and it was FAT. When I carried it, it weighs as heavy as my laptop bag, it was FAT, HEAVY and cute "little" dog. The other look like a wild dog, but it was not. After Jasmine got her stuffs, we went off.




When we reached Kolam Ayer CC, we were late and almost got scolded by Sensei. Luckily, I told him the reason which Jasmine insist me of telling. Training as usual but no slamming, not that tiring.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix