Monday, November 10, 2008

Normal Days!!!!

Anyway, last week was okay, kinda boring. Saturday, went for lunch with only ruilin for the other went to clean the clubhouse. During senior training, i kinda step on my hakama when I stand, and the PPIIIIISKKKKKKKK....... There goes, hahaha. My Hakama got teared. When I assume training, the torn part became worse.haha After that, dinner and then HOME.

Sunday, i sleep like a pig, cannot come up. When I came up, I slack and then went to play Warcraft. Very weird. haha. Jasmine and Karen were coming my house to listen to my lecture about Sun Tzu Bing Fa, haha. Actually, I am helping them to do the ppt , almost done but doing some more modification and changes. Firstly, my sister's best friend Sarah came and then Jasmine and Karen. What a special day,haha. When I explain the ppt slide by slide, they starting to picnic in my room, taking out food and tidbits to eat. Then they're very noisy, half listen, half talking. So irritating, LOL!!!! After that was dinner, we ate together, chatting and chatting and most of them laughing. hahaha. Well, I hope the week ahead and the rest of the year is interesting, now so boring.

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix