Tuesday, December 2, 2008

死诸葛吓走活司马!!!!



Last Saturday, I went to a furniture shop with my parents. I thought it will be boring. But something surprising happened. Once I stepped into the shop, my attention suddenly change to impressive sight. In front of me stood a magnificent wood statue of Zhuge Liang. The carving was excellent and it was totally attractive in my eye. When I looked at the price, I get a shock, $800!!! Hopeless, I thought to myself, next time, next time when the price goes down, maybe I can buy. My father and I kept looking at the statue while my mother thought we are nuts.

I left for training. Training as usual but very few people. Ruilin ate Laksa without noodle but rice for dinner, it was so special. When sensei was driving me home, I told him the statue I encountered in the furniture shop this morning. When I reach home and open the door, I was shocked and almost ran off. I saw the exact statue of Zhuge Liang on front of me. I thought to myself, a wooden staute scare me to HELL!!!! It was exactly like the story of a wooden Zhuge Liang scare off a frightened Sima Yi. In the end, I was glad to see the statue in my home, in my possession.

他山出茅庐,设下三分计

羽扇纶巾,坐于车上

鞠躬尽, 无人可比

善用兵将,八卦之阵

死伤人心,吓跑仲达

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix