Monday, December 8, 2008

GRADING!!!!!!!

OMG, grading was on Friday and Saturday. The grading of SP was okay, some did very well and some......... and grading on Saturday was okay also, some did well and some i dunno. haha.

Before Friday's grading, I was damn tired. Concentrated in the computer for 8hrs non-stop, my friend say my eye was red and i took a 5 min rest and then back to work. In the mrt to Tiong Bahru, facing the computer. At Burger King, computer. Look like com is my life.
Quite tired during grading, the first badge was children. And worst one person, need to guide the kids, sometime I shout at them. In the grading, my voice was quite loud and kept shouting until my throat is dry. Once I shout, I cannot stop. And I am very serious and fierce usually in grading. But sometimes I felt very tired, I stand still and look. Sometime, I am kind, give tips to the juniors. Must understand!!!

Saturday, OMG!!! If Yong Xin is not around, DIE!!!! Kids grading, ok la. For adults, there are a lot of mistakes that juniors made. But overall, they are also ok.
Now!!! more grading!!!!! Friday, Chris good luck!!! Saturday, I am going to die again. GOOD LUCK TO ME!!!!


No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix