Friday, December 19, 2008

HALLOWEEN NITE!!!!!

On the 14th December 2008, SPAC organized a “Halloween Nite.” Sensei, Sandy, Yong Xin, my sis, Sarah and I were invited to join in the fun. The event was held in the Moberly dance room and I came quite earlier before the event start. During that time, Jasmine and the others were busy, Perry and Ruilin were slacking and Kiatmae was taking pics.

On the night event, we were required to wear costumes as it is titled “Halloween.” Perry dressed up as a marine technician, sebas dressed as mad and masked scientist, Hattway looked weird in the Japanese pajamas, Shearn became Harry Potter with a cereal box and a paper stick, Imran become the Mr Tuxedo. Yu Tian and Solomon, the Vampiric couple (They looked marvelous).LOL, many ppl have many different unique costumes. Me, the “Zhuge Liang” guy. LOL

I love Fast food LOL

Chris, the gentleman, was the host of the event. He introduced us with a short game where two teams compete by asking a person to do something to another person. I was the unlucky; need to lie on Imran’s knee and have Perry’s leg on my neck. After the game, Chris tried to tell us some scary ghost story, but happened it was so not scary and laughable.

After the ghost story, the night walk finally begins. The first badges of groups to go are Sensei, Yongxin, Sandy, my sis, sarah and ME. I walk with Sarah. Overall, it was scary and fun. At some station, the ghost started to laugh. I like the falling of the dummy, it was so real. The night walk was so fun and exciting. I am looking forward to the next walk.











No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix