Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Season Greeting!!!

Christmas going to come soon (countdown: 1 hr) LOL

First, for this week: Monday - Combined Training with SP and TP
TP Aikido group went to SP to train with the SPAC. It was great and everyone was quite satisfied and HAPPY.

Tuesday -
Before training, I went to buy presents and a box of chocolate that cost $8, so X, but taste quite nice. When I came home, I found a cute and young cat follow me, meowing at me. I brought it home quietly and feed it with milk. I play with it and it was able to understnad my signals. So smart. It sleep on my bed until 3.30am when I sent it out of the house before my parents saw it.




I sleep @ 7am, hahaha.

Wednesday
I went out with the SPs to Westmall to watch movie Ip Man. It was a movie on the life of Yip Man 葉問, a famed martial artist of 詠春, he was also the master of Bruce Lee . It was a thrilling and exciting show. In the movie, It shows that martial artist come from military, and yet martial artist is of wisdom and Confucian values, not of showing off or evil. It is of showing kindness and calm. Not never the Japanese know and understand about it.

After the movie, I rush home to have a X'mas dinner with my family and my sis' frenzs. It was great and there was joy and laughter. That is the spirit of X'mas. i am so glad joan came to my house. She tell me to say she's the BEST and the most beautiful!!!!LolsXXXX. I agree partially (she forced me to say LOL) Now X'mas is coming in 30 min times,

I WISH ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND RELATIVES
MERRY X'MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
LIVE LIFE TO FULLEST AND ENJOY THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD.
MAY THE WORLD BE BLESSED WITH ETERNAL JOY AND HAPPINESS!!!!!

1 comment:

Timepiece on a luminous night said...

Um... You do know that most cats are lactose intolerant right? Meaning that cow's milk will give them a stomach upset...

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix