Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Day Before SP LTC

Well... ... ... i am looking forward to SP's LTC. hahaha, holiday was already long over, but it was super short!!! ... .... .... Today's RP class, I took a partial attendance, hahaha; need to pack my bag. I brought three bags and a weapon set hahaha; one for Aikido, one for laptop and one is the main bag. Then i went Tiong Bahru plaza to mit the SPs who's going for training, we went for dinner first @ BK. Just nice, they were celebrating Yi Liang's Birthday. So.. . . . . .. . . 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YILIANG!!!! YOU CAN FINALLY DRINK ...HAHAHA

Actually, his birthday is this sunday which is next sun, hhahaah (wat am i talking). Okay, Jasmine and Haikel got a nice cake for Yiliang which consume almost half of the cake, hahaha. After that we went training.. . .. ..blublublu.... After training's over, I join the SPs home while i go SP. My bags are quite heavy, easy to get imbalanced, hahha, so i ask for Sebas' assistance.

Upon reaching SP, it was dark and filled with DARKNESS. Ghosts coming out for night walks, hahahaha. I mit Yu Tian, Solo and Norman at the SPAC Clubroom, then we went to the BUNK. hahaha. There we settled down and started our "camping" hehehe. Solo was kind enough to help me in the internet connection which now i can write blogs!!!

That's my place in the bunk: 




No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix