Saturday, October 18, 2008

What is true friendship?

I dunno why but I feel the urge to share with u readers out there, my true definition of true friendship. Friendship is important to everyone. we have friends to help u in any way, share our view, expressing yourself and then blu blu blu. I got a period (very sad) where i got friend but not true friendship, every time i went most place, i will alone. Walking aimlessly..........at that time, i say to myself, friends are nothing. I was wrong, very wrong. Soon friends came and brighten my life, there's goals in my life suddenly..................... i was even afraid that the friendship may disappear........i was sad (NVM skip this part). Then i say to myself, now i realized friends are important.

What friends for?
  • Sharing and caring
  • encourage me to go towards my goal
  • step into reality
  • work together
  • to help and seek help
  • and other which cannot be told
Everyone got their good and bad.......face it, even our friend............treasure friendship more than money or love........do not criticize but listen to criticism humbly................be friendly and concern, no violence for hatred. Hate hatred and love friendship...........stop blogging about criticism on friends and talking bad things behind other back.

Friendship is one mind in two bodies - Mencius
Don't backstab or beat around the bushes, Get to the point !!!! (Thanks, that's all)

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix