Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wednesday!!! HAHAHA

Yesterday, I went off earlier after RP class and went home.............i ate dinner @ home and then rush to mit Karen, Jas, Yiliang and Abel............@ J.CO donuts @ Bugis.........When i walk my way to there, I saw Karen and Jas just in front of me.......they did not notice me so i walk just behind me........when they saw me, jas scream so loud.........hahaha......................................then we slack at J.CO...............the girls went to Bugis Street to buy something..........while we men stay to slack...........Yiliang was chatting with me while Abel so fast fell asleep........................After the girls came back..............................went to OCBC...............6 something........so earlier..........bought food @ BK........and went inside OCBC and relax and play games...sit on the massaging chair.......hahaha, then we eat and play the soccer, the use the hand and roll and hit the ball......hahaha........forget the name.......................hahaha. Sensei came and join in the game.............Yiliang was wild in playing....hahaha

TRAINING........as usual...........so fun and funny..........AHHHH!!! Jas shouted while slamming and later lay flat on the mats...........hahaha........................took MRT home with Abel and Karen.............then i chat with Karen about the Sun Tzu Bing Fa, 'cause her's and Jas's GEM Module is on Art of War............hahaha. So i help them and they promised to treat me anything........READERS, u be my witness for this..............haahha

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix