Friday, October 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONGXIN !!!!!

Actually Yong Xin's birthday falls on next thursday, hehe.... .... ..... This wednesday, we celebrate her birthday earlier, too early , haha. Who went: Yong Xin (of course), me, my sister, Sandy, Siok Kwan, Perry, Karen and Jasmine and Sensei(who went off earlier for urgent thing) We went to cineleisure k-box to sing... ... ... I bought Yong Xina cuteee dog door stopper, hahaha, dun know if it is useful to her. Comment? the birthday cake is so NICE!!! hahaha. After the long period of screaming and singing, we went to Sakura to eat. I LOVE the food there, hahaha. Japanese food my favorite hahaha... ... ...After that, my sister and I left to find mother and father. hahaha.. .. .. . .

On the next day which is thursday, i went to mit Karen and Jasmine @ bugis after school. I thought we are going to the food center to eat lunch, but they headed straight to Sakae Sushi. We ate the buffet, karen and jasmine ordered a lot of things. After finishing the food, I ordered another 10 dish!!!! Eat until you die, hahahahaha. So funny, Jasmine and Karen cannot finish the food ( and there was charge for wastage of food), so they eat the top part of the sushi and try to hide the rice under each plate. hahaha, this reminds me of Mr Bean in the restaurant's scene. Jasmine soaked the unfinished sushi roll into soy sauce, hahaha. 

SP LTC's coming, so that's that !!!!!hahaha 


No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix