Friday, October 10, 2008

My GOLDEN friendship with... ... ... ...



For many times, I try to find the group of people that fit me that I can blend in. I thought it was the Dunman Sec Choir, but it did last long. I knew it will be in the Aikido’s side. But which part of the Zhen Qi Shu? It’s the SP Aikido. I long admired their teamwork. That’s true friendship.

It all started on the SP Orientation Camp for the juniors; it was very fun. But I can blend in well, communicate with them very well. After the FOC, I saw unity in them. Every time in training, I saw them in a group, never alone. Almost every day……except if they got exam or wat. They are never scattering everywhere, but close together. That’s what I like about the SPAC.

On the LTC, I have already spotted some leadership. If they face difficulties or problems, they will never give up and always be a team, one will care for the others and every obstacle they will face together. One will self-sacrifice to help the others. I can feel the true unity in them.

“The Five factors that a successful organization is Unity, Devotion, Respect, Determination and Leadership.”

Zhuge Jing, SPAC rox !!! Keep it up

No comments:

 

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix